Guest Writer Guidelines
What Do we expect?
Here are some tips to stay out of our trash can and off our disavowed list.
- Read through this entire page before pitching.
- Make sure we haven't covered your topic before. Head to our blog page and send us something we haven't seen before.
- No pre-written posts. We want fresh content with our audience and clients in mind.
- If you need a deadline extension, just let us know. We won't give you detention. We want your best ,so take your time.
These are the most important things you need to know.
The content needs to meet our pillars of quality.
- Topic. Your topic must be relevant and targeted toward our audience and clients. Small Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, and Coaches.
- Research. Do your homework. Link to reputable sources. Use data and stats to back up your claims.
- Keyword. Your chosen keyword should be well-aligned with the search intent behind your topic.
- Comprehensiveness. Cover your topic as a whole. Don't leave out any steps or information necessary for readers to apply your advice.
We don’t have a detailed style guide we require you to follow. However, we do have a handful of basic formatting requests that will make your post easier to read:
- Write your piece with Google Docs.
- Stick to H2 & H3 subheader levels.
- Make all screenshots 1360 px wide
- Include all images in a Google Drive Folder.
- Included only images your would be comfortable seeing redesigned to fit our visual style and branding.